So much for regularity! It’s been a couple of months since the last post, so I’ll dive in with a quick round-up of posts.
- Foundation & Empire by Isaac Asimov [Book Review]
- Second Foundation by Isaac Asimov [Book Review]
- Succubus [New Poetry by me]
- Toxic Magnetism: How & Why Empaths Attract Narcissists [Book Review]
- Empath Awakening: How to Stop Absorbing Pain, Stress, and Negative Energy from Others and Start Healing [Book Review]
- Your Stand is Your Brand [Book Review]
- My Fitness Journey: Running and Wellness [Health Article]
- Narcissism: A Solar Metaphor [Relationship Article]
- Why do so many people feel cut off from the emotions of caring? [Book Excerpt]
- The Charge [Book Review]
- The Amazing (and Simple) Health Benefits of Honey & Lemon [Health Article]
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself [Book Review]
- How to make your Gratitude Journaling reap Powerful Rewards [Journaling Article]
- A Primer on Myers-Briggs & Personality Typing [Personality Article]
I have been slowly working my way through the LifeBook course and reviewing my coaching course materials from Mindvalley. Still some work to do, but nearly there. I also rebranded my Restaurant Blue Book site so it’s focused on professional consulting to independent restaurants (alongside the blog of articles), and also launched its own Facebook and Instagram pages.
I am also getting ready for NaNoWriMo 2020. It will be my first attempt at a novel and I have an outline of a modern-day supernatural piece which I plan to use as my guide to try to hit the magic 50,000-word count in November. Unless I switch to fantasy or sci-fi at the last minute.
I’m still working on “The Gift” and have further polished my earlier drafts. The short story is at about 4,000 words and I have penned a few through lines for story development as it lends itself as an introduction to a larger story. If I had more ideas here, this could be the NaNoWriMo project – maybe next time.